5x Telephoto Lens for Mobile Devices

6:16 PM





I got this a while back but haven't really share anything about it.
But here's a video sample of it first.


Pardon the audio, my hands was blocking the mic.
So you can see the video seems a little shaky and a little distorted, that kinda upset me, if you're okay with the distortion, I think you can consider getting one though. The video quality is after all still very clear. I am using an iPhone 5S for this video. It's a little bulky as compared to the usual fisheye, wide-angle and macro lens, but it's still very portable of course. I haven't really take any photos with it, or enough videos for you to gauge anything, but I'll try to do so when I have the time. But ultimately, I would say the video quality is still very clear, if you're shooting static shot, the shakiness won't affect, but the distortion is something you might want to take into consideration.


You Might Also Like

0 comments