instax mini 90 NEO CLASSIC from Fujifilm

11:20 PM


First of all, what I have here is a custom color that was available through this place call Passion Gadget, that's why it's not the regular colorway. I like mint, so yea.

I've had this for a while now, since... March 2014. But I really haven't use it enough, there wasn't any occasion and stuff, I usually really only use it when I'm hanging out with my friends, because I really like making memories with them. That's the main reason why I got myself one of this. Photos, are in my opinion, the best memories.








So I really like this camera, not only because of the color, but because of the function as well. I don't really have any instax photo I can share here, but I'll probably take some to share in the future.
But I would like to quickly point out some of the features and function that I really like.

So this is what you'll first see when you turn it on.




One of the function here is the ability to off flash, yea, I really don't like flash/auto-flash.
I believe I'm not the only one. This is really a plus plus for me, flash makes thing look ugh most of the time if not all the time, making the background look so dark and your face so bright and all, okay maybe unless you actually want it that way.




Another other feature here is the ability to make your photo darker, or lighter, so since flash is off, you may or may not want your photo to still be lighter/brighter, or darker maybe in the bright day-light. this one is good for my female friends who doesn't want to look too dark in the photos. Even though they already look good in them.


This one, another of my favorite, double exposure. Double exposure, on an instax. How cool is that? I really like this feature, but I hardly use it. But hey, at least I can use it anytime I want, on an instax camera.

So, here's what I want to share quickly, not much review and anything, I'll take some photos and have them scanned and get them posted up, well, films need money you know, and I'm not earning much, really. so, I'll update again when I have them. All photos here taken with iPhone 5S if it helps.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi there! :) I've been eyeing the Instax Mini 90 Neo in Custom Pink at Passion Gadget and am really close to buying it. I am a little concern about the warranty options available. Am wondering if the warranty is even credible especially since Fujifilm doesnt make custom colors likeke mint and blue (I've only ever seen tham in the standard brown and black ). If I buy the custom color along with a 2 year warranty, I wonder if Fujifilm will even honor it if say, something breaks and needs repairing. Should I just forget the warranty? I'm just afraid f buying it and realize later it was a waste of money if ut for some reason isn't honored. Although it would be nice if I could purchase the 2-year warranty if I know it is valid. Secondly, would you also happen to know if the warranty is through the manufacturer or through Passion Gadget? Our case is unique since we favor the custom colors. Look forward to your reply and any help or advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. :) If you need to reach me, please email me at: thefairypanda@gmail.com

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I remember correctly the warranty is only through passion gadget, not fujifilm. But technically it shouldn't have any problem though.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! So I did a little digging and apparrently Passion Gadget only cover manufacturer defects. So say if I dropped it, then I'm pretty much screwed. On the contrary say if a manufacturer defect did occur, I would prefer to go through the manufacturer (Fujifilm). Although Passion Gadget has a Camera Repair Service which is done by their own in-house technician(s), I probably would not benefit from their warranty given that I live all the way in the United States, would you agree? :/ I also would not feel comfortable paying for shipping to have my expesive camera sent across the sees to them and risk getting it lost. Come to think of it, I'm not quite sure exactly where they are located tho I assume overseas in the Asian country somewhere, please correct me if I'm wrong, lol. :) Given my locaton and the difficulty of geetting repairs through Passion Gadget, would you advice that it is probably better to opt out of their 2 year warranty? In the case like that, I do hope Fujifilm will at least honor the manufacture warranty..however long that might be, not quite sure.

      Delete
    3. It's based in Singapore. maybe you should email fujifilm to check if they honor the manufacture warranty. The color do chipped off if you knock them into hard objects. mine worn off a bit, I didn't knock it into anything.

      Delete