Lomography Sprocket Rocket

3:20 PM


Just got myself a Lomography Sprocket Rocket few days ago and immediately loaded a 35mm in it and start snapping away, got them processed the following day and here's the result.


I really like how the images look with them exposed all the way to the sprocket, which is the holes in the negatives, that was actually why I bought the Lomo scanner, but not with the understanding that other normal cameras don't expose the picture to the sprocket. When I learn from my friend that only a few cameras does that, I quickly ask more about it.

So what my friend used was a BlackBird Fly, I would have gotten it but I wasn't so much into it the moment I recall that I've seen a camera called Sprocket Rocket. I went to search more on it and learn that it serve this purpose. Would still have gotten the BlackBird Fly if I have more money but, maybe this is better? I've watch video tutorials and reviews about it, and feel that this is more of what I want. So I quickly went to look around for it, I bought it the same night I learn about all these stuff, take the shots the next day, have them processed the day after.










Honestly, had I learn about the sprocket thing earlier, I might not have gotten the Sardina at all from the beginning, don't get me wrong, I still like and enjoy my Sardina, but they serve different purpose in my opinion it really depends on what you're looking for. For example, the Sprocket Rocket takes panoramas, the Sardina doesn't. the BlackBird Fly doesn't too.

Hope to share more sample photos when I have them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments